Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

T3 Goal setting.


Reading:
This term I learnt: How to remember memorize words so I can use them later on and so I don’t get stuck.

My reading goal for Term 3: Is to finish a chapter book and to complete it on time.
To achieve my goal:  I will need to read more faster and to not get distracted by people noise’s and so on.
Writing:
This term I learnt: How to remember in a story to use a hook and use a persuasive text while writing a story.

My writing goal for Term 3 is to: Is to remember to explain what is happening in the story and the reason.
To achieve my goal I will need to:  Focus hard and to remember what I need in a story
Maths:
This term I learnt: How to use place value blocks which helped me with all my question.
My maths goal for Term 3 is:  Learn my place values up to the thousands so I can be able to look at the question and know it straight away.
To achieve my goal I will need to:  listen more to what I have to do and not get distracted to achieve my goal.
Personal:
This term I need to: Work harder so i can achieve all of my goals and to do that I would have focus hard and study a lot.

My personal goal for Term 3 is: To have all of my work completed and uploaded on my blog.

To achieve my goal I will need to: Focus hard so  can be able to achieve all my goals.



This is what I have learnt this term, what I need to improve and how I am going to achieve it. Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.