Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Fact page about : Kenn Nesbitt

He is a writer of humorous poetry for children, including the books My Hippo Has the Hiccups and Revenge of the Lunch Ladies. Kenn Nesbitt has collaborated with poet Linda Knaus on one collection of Christmas poems.

Here is a list of all his poems:
  • Nesbitt, K. (2012). The Armpit of Doom: Funny Poems for Kids. Purple Room Publishing.
  • Nesbitt, K. (2012). I'm Growing a Truck in the Garden. Collins Big Cat.
Nesbitt, K. (2011). The Ultimate Top Secret Guide to Taking Over the World. Sourcebooks.
Nesbitt, K. (2010). More Bears! Sourcebooks.
Nesbitt, K. (2010). The Tighty-Whitey Spider: And More Wacky Animal Poems I Totally Made Up. Sourcebooks.
Nesbitt, K. (2009). My Hippo Has the Hiccups: And Other Poems I Totally Made Up. Sourcebooks.
Nesbitt, K. (2007). Revenge of the Lunch Ladies: The Hilarious Book of School Poetry. Meadowbrook Press.
Nesbitt, K. and Knaus, L. (2006). Santa Got Stuck in the Chimney. Meadowbrook Press.
Nesbitt, K. (2005). When the Teacher Isn't Looking: And Other Funny School Poems. Meadowbrook Press.
Nesbitt, K. (2001). The Aliens Have Landed! Meadowbrook Press.
Nesbitt, K. (2000). Sailing Off to Singapore Purple Room Publishing.
Nesbitt, K. (1999). I've Seen My Kitchen Sink Purple Room Publishing.
Nesbitt, K. (1998). My Foot Fell Asleep Purple Room Publishing. He is a great poem writer and I think that he should be recognised by everyone for writing poem’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.