Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

T4 Goal setting

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 3-4


Reading:
This term I learnt that by reading different types of books will make it easier instead of reading picture books all the time.


My reading goal for Term 4 is to read Non-Fiction books which is a thicker book which would have a lot
of pages.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus a lot harder and go to the library at least twice a week.
Writing:
This term I learnt to work on an information


My writing goal for Term 4 is to describe and write down what I picture in my head.
To achieve my goal I will need to make sure my picture that I describe comes out clearer.
Maths:
This term I learnt  how to create a hundreds square and I even made one myself which helped me a lot to learn.


My maths goal for Term 4 is to easily calculate numbers and decimals and to remember all of my times tables.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus a lot harder and to make sure I take my time to answer math equations.
Personal:


My personal goal for Term 4 is  get high grades and to make new friends.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus harder than I usually do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.