Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

My Speech

My Speech - Children should be allowed to chew gum in class.

I have a dream! I have a dream  that one day students have rights! They have rights to be leaning with enjoyment? Wouldn’t you agree. Well today I will hopefully  move our students ability to chew gum  in class while learning.

Why should this be allowed? Well students are proven to focus better while doing something else in this case chewing gum. By chewing gum it will reduce the stress on the children and that`s a fact,also the bones in their teeth get stronger by chewing , plus  there would be least talking more chewing.If students are late they can chew gum and already they’ll feel more happier by doing it.

Well do we really need that yucky smell? No so why should we put up with it. We should be allowed to chew gum in class and that’s a command! But there’s a problem if we should be allowed to chew gum in class all teachers should too! Right  so raise  your hands if you agree? Well I certainly do  who is prepared for that.

And here’s 3 reasons why we need to have chewing gum in schools: Did you know by chewing gum will reduce the stress on children, people wouldn’t need to buy toothpaste for ever and that when people are  chewing gum the bones in their teeth get much stronger.

Did you that Chewing gum is a type of gum made for chewing, and dates back at least 5,000 years. Modern chewing gum was originally made of chicle, a natural latex.
Chewing gum has been around for years it was first created in 1901
The reason why I wrote this speech was because  kids have rights to chew gum in class.Don’t you agree.Well if you do raise your hand so I can see.

My opinion is that students like me will have enjoyment while learning so if you want to read this again it will be up on my blog and leave a comment.

Thank you for listening to My Speech about- Children should be allowed to chew gum in class.Plus this is what we need wouldn't you agree.


   I wrote this speech by myself about chewing gum in class. Please post a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.